"I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls."
Audrey Hepburn



Friday, July 12, 2019

40 Day Transformation: Day 30



I can't believe it's already been 30 days! Today marks the final 10 days of the 40-day transformation!

During the last 30 Days, I’ve been slowly and safely preparing my body by removing processed foods, reducing caffeine dependence, and learning how to eat plant-based meals.

I'm truly enjoying eating plant-based. I feel full, satisfied and not deprived. My skin is softer, I've lost a few pounds and inches while gaining muscle and my resting metabolic rate has increased which means I can eat 1,500 calories without gaining weight! I've been able to continue my cardio and weight training. I've been able to adapt while hanging out with friends, dining out, and even on vacation.

Every week I take progress photos and weigh myself at home. I also go to my doctor's office weekly to weigh-in on their InBody scale which gives a more accurate picture of body fat percentage, water retention, muscle mass, and my resting metabolic rate. I can't wait to share my before & after progress with you!

During these final 10 days, the plan changes into a more structured routine of plant-based "Flex Foods" to be enjoyed between the Power Shakes. This means for the next 10 day's I'm having 3 Power Shakes per day and 3 Flex Food meals. 

There are actually 4 plans to chose from. There are other options for Athletes, Parasite Cleanses and Nutrition based plans! I picked the Weight-loss Transformation because I want the best results and I've been wanting to see if I could successfully do plant-based eating for 40 days. 

Contact me to find out which one works best for you and I pass along a GiftCard!


0 comments: