"I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls."
Audrey Hepburn



Thursday, August 22, 2019

40 Days and Beyond

My 40 Day Transformation

 

Over the 40 days, I lost 10.2 lbs and 10.25 inches! I’m so shocked, I never expected these results!

Within the first days I noticed an incredible amount of energy without the need or craving for coffee. Then my skin started to clear up, glow & was more firm. The next benefit was sleeping through the night, waking up before my alarm feeling rested. Then the weight and inches started dropping! I’m full and satisfied eating plant-based and my crazy cravings are extremely reduced if not gone!

Life after the 40 Day Transformation has been so easy and enjoyable. I'm still making progress and taking my Aminos and Power Shake for breakfast, then plant-based meals for lunch and dinner. Before bed, I'm taking the fiber and tart-cherry. The only supplements I'm taking are the Amino Acids, BiomeMedic, and Hair Skin and Nails. There's no way I'm ready to stop taking the Core4 products that fueled my days during the 40 Day Transformation. I can feel the difference when by body takes in these nutrients.

Who's ready to make some changes too? There are 4 types of 40 Day Transformations.

Nutrition
Weightloss
Parasite
Athlete

Give your body a break from the bad and add in the good! It's time to invest in your health!
CLICK HERE!


0 comments: