"I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls."
Audrey Hepburn



Monday, December 28, 2009

Outside The Box



Do you ever question things or just wonder "why", or are we all like blind cattle following a herd? Have you watched the Matrix and feel like that could really be true?

I guess I'm just one of those people that has to figure things out. I won't follow unless it makes complete sense, I won't believe unless I understand.

What would happen if you stopped to open your eyes and peer into the things that define you - who you are, re-evaluated what you believe in, how the things you do effect yourself, people around you and the world you live in.

We aren't perfect but why not make a stand for what you believe in and live it. Be strong, have some integrity, honor, be objective, have love, be trustworthy.

Does anyone care about doing the right thing anymore?

0 comments: